Wednesday Webinar Series
Between February and May 2010, The Solar Foundation put on a weekly webinar series to provide outreach to a broad audience including policy makers, solar stakeholders and the public on current barriers to widespread solar adoption and innovative remedies to these barriers. Each webinar covered a specific topic such as finance, workforce training, current policies, utility tariffs, permitting, technology innovation, aesthetics, purchase process streamlining, insurance issues and more.
Below are links to some of the webinar slideshows with accompanying audio presentations as well as some other multimedia presentations.
- Accelerating Project Finance: Why? Who? How? (2.17.10)
- Reducing Solar Time to Market: UL in the New Decade (2.24.10)
- The Department of Energy's Market Transformation Program (3.3.10)
- Community Purchases: An Emerging Method for Solar Purchases (3.17.10)
- DOE Solar Demonstration Zone Project (3.24.10)
- Project: Permit (4.07.10)
- Changing Our Solar Vocabulary (4.21.10)
- Workforce Development (4.28.10)
- Insuring Solar Photovoltaics: Challenges and Possible Solutions (5.5.10)