Solar Energy Focus 2012
Tue, 2012-11-27 08:00
Marriott at Metro Center - Washington, DC
Join MDV-SEIA at the 6th Annual Solar Energy Focus Conference on November 27 & 28 at the Marriott at Metro Center. This year’s conference returns to our Nation’s Capital for what promises to be our most expansive event-to-date. Solar Energy Focus is the East Coast’s premier solar energy conference and you don’t want to be left out of the conversation!
Solar Energy Focus gets underway on the 27th with a VIP Dinner, Silent Auction and keynote address from Former CIA Director R. James Woolsey. Wednesday the 28th will be a packed day of plenaries, breakout sessions, and high-level networking with hundreds of industry professionals, key renewable energy decision makers, and other stakeholders.
THE 2012 conference topics include:
- A Roadmap to Tax Equity
- Creative Financing Solutions for SRECs
- Navigating a New Industry: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Solar Heating & Cooling: Innovations in Financing and Policy
- Today’s Entrepreneurs, Tomorrow’s Energy Leaders
- Military Procurement: Insights & Opportunities for Your Business
- Community Solar: Is it the next big breakthrough?
- Technology Trends: Developments & Market Impact
- Solar Industry Trends: An Overview of Solar in 2013
- Where are the opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic?
|VIP Dinner||$100 (member)|
|Nov. 27 @ 6pm||$125 (non-member)|
|Nov. 28 @ 8am||$300 (non-member)|
Space is limited!
Register today and tell your colleagues before it’s too late!
For more information
about Solar Energy Focus 2012, visit the conference webpage here.
If you are interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities, please contact MDV-SEIA Executive Director Mary Ellen Curto at firstname.lastname@example.org