Online Training Development
Learn from IREC’s Expertise in Interactive Clean Energy Online Training
IREC specializes development of online learning, having developed dynamic and interactive experiences for a wide range of clean energy audiences:
- code officials and firefighters on clean energy technologies
- apartment maintenance technicians on energy efficiency technologies and best practices
- staff of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Weatherization Assistance Program, the country’s single largest residential whole-house energy efficiency program
IREC Guidance for Developing Online Training
It’s no secret that we will need many more workers with clean energy skills to reach bold clean energy goals. To address the need for dramatic scaling, IREC compiled guidance to help training organizations approach online training development and get a sense of where to start—whether online training is a short-term measure until you can resume in-person training due to the COVID emergency, or you are thinking about adding online options as a long-term addition to your training approaches.
Click through below to get the insights you need to make effective and informed decisions about online training.
- Providing Short-Term Online Learning During COVID-19
- Adding Online Courses to Your Training Program
- Blended (Hybrid) Learning Solutions (combining online and classroom learning)
- Four Principles of Adult Learning and Why They Impact Training Design
- Selecting a Learning Management System
Tap Our Expertise
Looking for customized clean energy training resources that can be deployed at scale? We can help! Contact us today and our professional staff will respond to you promptly.
Explore Our Courses
Visit our training website to peruse our courses and expand your knowledge of key clean energy issues.Expand Your Knowledge